The time now is Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:06 am
Dubai Kite Forum Forum Index

s first match since losing in the fourth round at the French
View previous topic :: View next topic  
   Author    Message
bellis555
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:44 am    Post subject: s first match since losing in the fourth round at the French Reply with quote

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Top-seeded Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia overcame a fighting Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic 6-7 (3), 6-3, 6-3 in the semifinals of the Malaysian Open on Saturday. Donna Air Max 2018 Elite KPU Grigie/Pesca . Cibulkova won her second successive match from a set down and will play seventh-seeded Donna Vekic of Croatia in Sundays final. Cibulkova, who reached the final of the Australian Open, was tested by the big serves of third-seeded Pliskova, who slammed in 17 aces during the 2 1/2-hour match. In the other semifinal, Vekic rallied to beat second-seeded Shuai Zhang of China 1-6, 6-3, 6-4. Vekic, the 17-year-old who knocked out fourth-seeded Patricia Mayr-Achleitner of Austria in the quarterfinals, continued her fine run as she saved six break points and won in 1 1/2 hours. Nike Air Max 2017.5 . -- Rodney Stuckey scored 15 of his 21 points in the second half, and the Detroit Pistons beat the New York Knicks for the first time in eight meetings, 92-86 on Tuesday night. Nike Air Vapormax Uomo Nere Bianche . Louis Blues just continue to roll -- especially against the Nashville Predators. http://www.airmaxoutletitalia.it/nike-air-max-prezzi-bassi-uomo-nike-air-max-90-hyperfuse-nere-bianche.html . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. HALLE, Germany -- Rafael Nadal was knocked out in the second round of the grass-court Gerry Weber Open on Thursday, losing 6-4, 6-1 to German wild card Dustin Brown. "I didnt play," Nadal said. "That can happen when you play an opponent like this. But I dont want to talk about the opponent." Brown, the world No. 85, broke Nadals serve at the fifth attempt to win the first set, and he pulled off two audacious lobs in succession to break the Spaniard again early in the second. Nothing Nadal tried seemed to work in his first match since winning his ninth French Open title. He had a first-round bye at Halle, where he was the top seed. "The only way I could have tried to do more was resisting with my serve, something I hadnt practiced a lot these days," said Nadal, who was unnerved by Browns unpredictability. "For the first four games he didnt put any returns on the court and then suddenly he was playing winners from the return, so its difficult to analyze these kinds of matches. The only thing I can do is keep working the way that I did the last three days, because I came here, I tried hard, I tried my best." Brown became the lowest ranked player to beat a world No. 1 since 2008, when No. 98 Mardy Fish beat Roger Federer at Indian Wells. "I never played against a world No. 1 before, never played him before, soo this is just crazy for me," the player with the distinctive dreadlocks said. Nike Air Max 2018 Kpu. Brown said it was too soon to consider he will face compatriot Philipp Kohlschreiber in the quarterfinals. "I havent thought about that at all yet. Im going to enjoy this," Brown said. Federer began his preparations for Wimbledon by coming from behind to beat Joao Sousa of Portugal 6-7 (Cool, 6-4, 6-2. Sousa saved all five break points he faced before taking the first set in a tiebreaker, but the second-seeded Federer raised his level in the next two sets to win the second-round match and move into the quarterfinals. "It was important to stay calm, and actually it gives me more confidence winning this way than maybe just 6-4, 6-4 and you dont quite know what is going on," said Federer, who acknowledged he was worried after losing the first set. It was the seven-time Wimbledon winners first match since losing in the fourth round at the French Open to Ernests Gulbis. He also had a first-round bye in Halle, where he is a six-time champion. He will next play Taiwans Lu Yen-hsun, who defeated Croatias Ivo Karlovic 7-6 (2), 7-6 (3). Steve Johnson is through to the quarterfinals after Teymuraz Gabashvili pulled out of their second-round match with a right knee injury. The American lined up fourth-seeded Kei Nishikori on Friday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dubai Kite Forum Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1